Your future is full of opportunities and possibilities.
It is yours to create, to enjoy or to suffer. -Unknown
The best ways to make decisions is to let your priorities guide you. When you are faced with a decision, determine what option aligns best with your highest and greatest good. What is the best decision for YOU. That is the key word, YOU, not someone else, but YOU. If you choose what’s best for someone else, you will be the one who regrets it. But if you choose according to your own priorities, regret is rarely a result. It’s important to understand that although you made a decision based on what was best for you, things may not go exactly as planned. The future is fluid and ever changing, you must be confident and have faith that all will be for your highest and greatest good.
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR PRIORITIES
3-Steps to make decisions you can trust:
- Reflect. Think about what’s most important to you and write them down. Meditate and ask for guidance from your spiritual team to help you determine what is for your highest and greatest good.
- Arrange. Put them in order with the most important items at the top.
- Refer to your priority list when making choices. Go with the decision that aids the higher priorities over the lower ones. Make the best choice because you have your highest interests at heart.
Don’t regret the things you didn’t do. Avoid this mistake by developing an action-oriented mindset. Trust yourself to do what needs to be done to achieve your goal. This will boost your confidence. You are actively working on achieving your goals. It's EMPOWERING!
- Avoid procrastination; this increases the anxiety around the situation. If the “job” is too big, break it down to manageable parts.
- Plan your work and work your plan. Use a planner to keep you on task and follow it! Leave room for unexpected mishaps that may happen.
- Seek solutions to your challenges. Challenges are only bumps that take us off task for a short time. Immediately start to think outside the box and don’t get discouraged when stuff happens. These are meant to build you up, not tear you down.
If you are able to keep changing yourself to face new difficulties and obstacles,you are likely to create a successful future. –Unknown
Spirit has a way of bringing opportunity to you; it’s up to you to recognize them and take action. If you spend too long thinking about it, your window of opportunity is likely to close. Listen to other people’s ideas and then apply them to your own situation. Ask yourself if there’s a way you can use this idea to bring you closer to your goals or make you life better. Keep and open mind.
MAKE GOOD MEMORIES
You can avoid regret by choosing to live a life of joy, and then pursue that life. Spend time making memories you want to have. Try reflecting on your life at the time when you are at the pearly gates talking to St. Peter. Would you be telling him that you spent your time thinking about greatness or are you going to tell him all the great things you accomplished?
Do something every day to bring the life you desire into the present and work it.
ELIMIANTE PAST REGRET
Release those past regrets and try not to harbor resentments, it only hurts you. Strive to let go of those things that no longer suit your greatest good. When you release, you create room for new growth.
Never regret anything in life
because what you’ve done in life
has made you the person you are today. -Unknown
1. Have I reflected on my core priorities, values and beliefs?
2. Do I let my priorities, values and beliefs guide me decisions?
3. Once I made my decisions, am I focused on Implementation?
4. Do I avoid the temptation to procrastinate?
5. Do I take the time to plan my work and work my plan?
6. Am I a solution-seeker when challenges arise?”
7. When opportunities come my way, do I seize the day?
8. Am I constantly making good memories?
9. Do I strive to let go of the past and move on?