Psychic Saturdays are one of my most favorite spiritual practices that I do. These are days that I concentrate of raising my vibration and tapping into my psychic self by creating, meditating, praying, letting go and allowing Spirit to guide me in whatever direction I need to go.
I looked around to see what peaked my interest. The herbal oil infusion I had begun several weeks ago caught my eye. I had infused a mixture of sage, palo santo wood, cedar and lavender with extra virgin olive oil. These are the herbs Zensational uses in our Smudging Blend. I had made it for an assignment for the Aromatherapy class I am taking and I have been waiting patently to do something with it and today is the day.
I sat quietly for a moment and connected to Spirit for guidance. I was lead to add flourite, rhyolite, peridot and rhodochrosite chips. I looked up the properties of the crystals to identify how they all worked together and what purpose they had for me.
- Flourite- Mystical and protective qualities, raises consciousness and connects with universal energies. Dissolves illusions and revels truth and an excellent learning aid.
- Rhyolite- Ignite potential and creativity of the soul. Assists with fulfilling quests and facilitates knowing from a soul level. Helpful when exploring the full sense of self.
- Peridot- Keeps away negative energies, releases old baggage, negative patterns and old vibrations so that new frequencies can be assessed.
- Rhodochrosite- Selfless love and compassion. Imparts a dynamic and positive attitude. Removes denial, clears solar plexus and root chakras. Identifies ongoing patterns and shows the purpose behind the experience.
The herbal oil infusion was made up of Zensational's smudging blend. The blend's purpose is to remove unwanted energies while adding a positive vibration to any person place or thing. So with the oil and the crystals together, I have a spirit inspired immersion blend that will help me remove negative thought patterns and behaviors while helping me understand myself, impart positive energy and facilitate a greater connection to Spirit.
PERFECTO! This will help me out of the funk I have been in.
Love and Light,
How to Use the Oil Blend:
- Use in a candle prayer
- Apply to pulse points
- Apply to soles of the feet
- Make into a spirtz
How to Make an Oil Infusion
- Lavender buds;
- Chamomile; and
- Juniper Berries.