The Candle Prayer that I'm going to discuss was the finishing touch to my Psychic Saturday Blog.
I had created an oil crystal infusion blend called "Know Thy Self" so I said a Candle Prayer to help me release old patterns and bring in new energy to connect with Spirit. To begin gather up all the items you will need.
- White Candle to represent a blank canvas;
- Red paper to list my gratitudes and intentions. Red signified to me "getting to the heart of things";
- Red ribbon to tie my gratitudes/intentions paper;
- Zensational Reflection Reiki Crystal Spirtz;
- Incense blend I made with juniper berries, spearmint, chamomile and lavender buds to burn over charcoal disk in little frying pan;
- Silver pen just because it added some bling;
- Push Pin to write intention on candle;
- Know Thy Self oil crystal Reiki infusion;
- Soothing meditation music; and
- Oil infusion blend I made earlier in the day just to get the energy from the prayer.
I began by spraying with the Zensational's Reflection Spritz. Put myself in a golden white light of protection, only love and light into my space and only love and light flows out of my space. Next I applied Reiki to my space in all directions; north, south, east, west, below and above. I asked all positive energies as well as my angles, teachers and guides to come forward for my Candle Prayer. I took a moment to sit in quite and entered a light tans state.
When I was ready I wrote down my list of gratitudes and the intentions I wanted. I ended the list by stating, "I make these intentions for the highest and greatest good of the Universe, myself and all others involved... so it is and so shall it be, Amen."
I rolled up the intention paper and tied it with a red ribbon.
I took the push pin and wrote on the candle "Know Thy Self" and "Positive Changes" and added a few drops of the Know Thy Self oil and spread it around the candle.
I sometimes just sit and watch the candle burn for a while or I walk away and let the candle burn on its own. You can either snuff out the candle or let it burn out on its own. (Remember do not leave the candle unattended.)
Your Candle Prayer is complete, have faith knowing that all you have created is being worked on by the Universe and if your intentions are for your highest and greatest good, you will see results. A good thing to also remember is that manifesting your intentions are on Spirit's time, not ours. All will happen at the perfect moment because spirit is never late.
Love and Light,